Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Songs of the Salamander

About a week ago, my sister in Montreal sent me a link to a blog she thought I might enjoy.

Since I put no stock in her opinion or tastes, it took me a while to get around to it. I must admit, however, that I got a bit of a chuckle out of this one.

I wonder, though, if she sent me the link based on the article on hair loss (oh, you bitch!).

Man, I'm sitting at "III vertex" on that list with "IV" quickly approaching. As the man says: "Holy F**k!"

But what I like about this blog is what I tend to like about blogs in general: the use of voice. See, when a blogger takes on a personality it makes the reading experience that much more enjoyable (not that reading is ever enjoyable!).

I can't put on too much of a character voice here, unfortunately, since...well...only my friends read this thing anyways.

...one or two at least.

I'll admit that I chuckle when I read blogs that are of the Denis Leary variety. This is bad, since I already swear entirely too much and have a habit of making inappropriate jokes in inappropriate situations.

My wit is a gift and a curse, I tell you.


Working hard to get my Phil,
Everybody wants a Thrill
- Journey "Don't Stop Believing"

No comments: