Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thanksgiving Weekend

So maybe you've noticed that I haven't posted in a while. At least I hope some people have...

I started this blog as a means of killing time while bored at work. Now that I'm done with that contract, well, I don't have the spare time trapped in front of a computer that I did.

So I'm just chillaxing at home, catching up on some stuff, taking my time looking for a new gig. This mellow attitude isn't very conducive to ranting and raving.

What we have here is a bit of a hiatus. We'll see how it goes.

In the meantime:

- George Bush's approval rating hit a new low of 33%. Honestly, I can't believe it was ever that high.

- Michael Ignatieff is leading in the Liberal leadership race, though pundits claim he'll be overtaken in the next ballot. I'm not quite sure who I'm cheering for here. Ignatieff seems a little too new to the political scene, but his neophyte status is somewhat appealing when Bob Rae is the opposition. In this case, It's hard to believe that the devil you know is better than the devil you don't.

- The Departed is getting crazy good reviews. I'm shocked. I thought this movie was going to be cheesy obvious crap. Guess not. Gotta see it now... Still have to see Jackass Number Two...too. Don't knock it until you've seen the first one.

- The Leafs have started their season. Jury's still out.
- Caught part of the William Shatner Roast on The Comedy Network yesterday. Holy crap was it crass. Hearing George Takei talking about taking it in the jaw was surreal.
Alright, time to do more chillaxing.

1 comment:

Saira said...

I noticed. :)