Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Six degrees of separation

I don't believe it...

From time to time I like to Google old friends' names to see if they're up to anything of note or to see if I can track them down. (I'm a stalker that way)

Yesterday, I seached for a friend of mine who I have not heard from in a couple of years. Since she seemed media-savvy and searching for fame, I thought I might get a hit on Google.

I did.

I came upon this blog from a guy who lives in Toronto and seems to have a connection with the Naked News amongst other bizarre circles.

Sure enough, this guy had pics of himself and this friend of mine from a party they had both attended a while back.

That's not the weird part.

The weird part came when I read part of the actual blog. Turns out this guy is buddies with, and used to work for...

...drum roll, please...

You guessed it: Cory Doctorow.

Well, f**k me gently with a chainsaw. I couldn't believe it.

Two degrees...

No comments: