Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Late Bloomer

It's 1:30am and, once again, I'm still up.

I've been having a heck of a time getting to bed at a reasonable hour. Since I've been off work, I've been going to bed between about 2 and 4 am every night. I get up between 10am and noon.

This is not good.

Clearly, I am not a morning person. I knew that. I've always known that. Part of the reason acting suited me, I guess.

Working in an office? Not so much.

Still, I've got to get a handle on this. By the time I get up, half the day has gone and, before I know it, it's time to go out with friends or watch my favourite show and *boom* everyone else goes to bed. Day's over.

But I'm still up.

If I don't figure out a way to change my sleep cycle I'm gonna end up in Malaysian chat rooms.

Don't. Wanna. Go. There.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two words - Vicks NyQuil. Works everytime.

Anonymous said...

I chat you. Yes? I look forward!

- Malaysia.