Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lost characters

***SPOILER WARNING*** (Lost)

This week, a certain character left Lost.

I was really disappointed to see them go. I really liked that character. They were different. They were...I don't know...in tune with the island in a way Locke seems to be (in part, at least). They were spiritual and violent, pensive and vicious.

It's a shame, I think. And I can't help but figure it again had to do with things outside the show. You won't convince me that the writers created this character only to have them written off this way. I'm convinced now, more than ever, that this show is being bullshitted as it goes along (all apologies to Denis, who believes this is what makes television great - yes, it makes it fluid, but how is a fan supposed to feel to know, to KNOW that there is no plan?).

Lost character indeed.

No comments: