Thursday, November 09, 2006

Uncle Philip to Baby Caleb Sullivan Flaherty


My sister Christine who lives in Vancouver had her baby overnight. Little Caleb (yeah, right: 7 lbs 12 oz.) was born around 4:30 ET - which is about the time I woke up needing a drink (I don't normally need one).

I bet my sister could have used a drink right about then, too!

Caleb makes my mom a grandmother for the first time.

Awwww.... "Grandmaman Sullivan"

I'll be seeing Caleb for the first time around Christmas.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have some shopping to do!


Dessie Curley: [at a pub, after Sharon's delivery] 7 pounds 12 ounces.
Loner: Is that a baby, or a turkey?
Dessie Curley: A baby!
Loner: That's a good-sized baby.
Dessie Curley: Right.
Loner: Small turkey, though.
- Colm Meaney and Birdy Sweeney discuss babies and turkeys in "The Snapper"

2 comments:

Dan Misener said...

Congratulations, Uncle Phil.

Where's Jazzy Jeff?

Anonymous said...

Awww...so cute. Congrats. Give my best to your sister.