Wednesday, August 16, 2006

As Blog As My Witness...

...I'll never eat McDonald's again.

Ok, I hear you laughing. It's true, I swear.

Actually, I swear lots so maybe that's not so good.

I've had way too many bad experiences with the contents of Big Macs to justify eating this slop, cheap or no.

Yes, it tastes oh so good, but it feels oh so bad.

And my waistline ain't what it used to be. I had to have the pants of my suit taken out a bit recently. Bad sign, dude.

So instead of waiting until New Year's, I am making a Mid-Year's resolution: no more effing McDonald's.

Gotta maintain my perfectly toned ass.


“One of the glories of New York is its ethnic food, and only McDonald’s and Burger King equalize us all.”
-John Corry, NY Times Reporter

1 comment:

Dan Misener said...

I made the same resolution a few months ago, after a week-long binge involving too many $4.27 Value Meals. I've been pretty good so far. The only allowable exception to my no-McD's rule is when Jenna and I drive to Windsor.

Then I eat like a fast food fiend, and tell no one.